Finding the right hotel can make a big difference in your vacation. Whether you want the best in luxury accommodations or prefer to rough it in adventurer style on a budget Australia has many great options.
The following choices of hotels, resorts and lodging are highly rated hotels. I find Agoda to be a great way to find discount hotels (budget and luxury hotels at a discount), hostels, B&Bs… all over the world. I have partnered with Agoda so I get a referral fee if you make a reservation through one of my links. They also offer reviews from past visitors but they only offer those hotels that have partnered with them. Another good choice is Hipmunk.
- Annies Shandon Inn, a nice, small (19 rooms), old inn that is very well liked by travelers at very reasonable prices in the Spring Hill area.
- Hilton Brisbane Hotel, city center.
- Rothbury On Ann Hotel – One of Brisbane’s heritage landmarks, the hotel boasts a timeless quality since its establishment in 1931, an era which prided itself on luxury and style. Conveniently located in the heart of the CBD, it’s just a few minutes walk from riverside dining, popular venues such as Queen Street Mall Shopping, Southbank Parklands and the city’s vibrant nightlife.
- Gold Coast
- Palazzo Versace Resort Luxury resort
- Best Western Kennedy Drive Motel, not exactly cheap, but compared to the prices at many other choices here it is. Very good combination of good facilities and a reasonable price.
- Meriton Serviced Apartments – Southport, located at the northern end of the city, close to iconic Surfers Paradise and two minutes drive from Main Beach. Each apartment has a kitchen and a separate laundry, which includes clothes washer, dryer, iron and ironing board. The resort-style facilities including indoor heated swimming pool, spa, sauna and gym with the master complex. A good choice to save money with a convient location.
- Islander Backpackers Resort, as you would expect from the name this is a budget option, and one that travelers find a good fit.
- Outrigger Twin Towns Hotel: Facing the beautiful beaches of the Southern Gold Coast, the famous Tweed River and capturing scenic views of the World Heritage National Parks, this property is inimitably located to provide a tranquil setting for a pleasurable vacation. The two towers of the hotel are filled with brilliantly appointed modern suites and penthouses.
- The Shore Apartments: Perfectly located near The Esplanade to allow guests the chance to visit the Queensland beaches whilst at the same time go for some shopping therapy at the popular retail outlets, dine at first class restaurants that offer exquisite eateries, and visit world-class distinctive attractions that guests can only experience in Surfers Paradise.
- Komune Resort: An excellent base (in Coolangatta) for both professional and amateur surfers who are ready to challenge the sea. The resort boasts modern trendy guestrooms designed with their own balcony and beachfront views.
- Mount Buller area lodges, hotels and accommodations
One Response to Hotels and Accommodations for Travelers in Australia